Trade Mark Information
Burkina Faso is a member state of OAPI.
OAPI is the regional filing system, which covers mostly West-African French-speaking countries.
For more information, please see OAPI
- Area: Approximately 274 200 km²
- Population: 16.2 million
- Capital: Ouagadougou
- Currency: CFA Franc
- GDP: $ 20 billion (2010)
- Domain name extension: .bf
- Languages: French (official language)
- Exports: Cotton; gold; livestock and livestock products (including hides and skins)
- Imports: Machinery and food products; capital goods; petroleum