Trade Mark Information
Cameroon is a member state of OAPI.
OAPI is the regional filing system, which covers mostly West-African French-speaking countries.
For more information, please see OAPI
- Area: Approximately 475 400 km²
- Population: 19.2 million
- Capital: Yaoundé
- Currency: CFA Franc
- GDP: $ 44.6 billion (2010)
- Domain name extension: .cm
- Languages: French, English (official languages)
- Exports: Crude oil; petroleum products; lumber; cocoa beans; aluminium; coffee; cotton
- Imports: Machines and electrical equipment; foods; fuel