Trade Mark Information
Guinea is a member state of OAPI.
OAPI is the regional filing system, which covers mostly West-African French-speaking countries.
For more information, please see OAPI
- Area: Approximately 245 860 km²
- Population: 10.3 million
- Capital: Conakry
- Currency: Guinea Franc
- GDP: $ 10.6 billion (2010)
- Domain name extension: .gn
- Languages: French (official language)
- Exports: Bauxite; alumina; diamonds; gold; coffee; fish; agricultural products
- Imports: Petroleum products; metals; machinery; transport equipment; textiles; grain and other foodstuffs